When all planets come between Rahu and Ketu or when all the stars of fortune or planets get trapped in a vicious circle or when all the stars of fortune concentrate at one position in a horoscope then it is termed as conjunction of planets and then it’s time for you to understand that you have kalsarp yog in your life. Rahu means mouth of the snake. And Ketu means rest of the body of the snake. Rahu and Ketu in the form of a poisonous snake swallow all other planets in the Kundali and thus make them inactive and keep a person away from their blessings and positive energy. And since then the problems in one’s life begin. One knows that he is going to succeed in life but the Kalsarp yog keep the person away from the success for which he worked hard. Kalsarp yog brings disrespect to a person in the society. Brings hurdles in all the progress of life. Delay one’s marriage by creating difficulties in the path of getting married.
Why to perform Kalsarp Shanti Puja?
Many know about the Kalsarp Yog in their Kundali but neglect it. That’s when problems in life begin. To succeed in professional life, to create your name and identity in society and to accomplish all that we desire and wish in life one has to perform Kalsarp Shanti puja. It’s good to perform this puja as soon as one knows about Kalsarp Yog in the Kundali.
Who all can perform Kalsarp Shanti Puja?
A person who has Kalsarp Yog in his Kundali, he himself has to perform this puja. If a very young child has Kalsarp yog in his Kundali then his parents should perform this puja. If your hard work doesn’t give you desired fruits the one should perform this puja.
Benefits of performing Kalsarp Shanti Puja:
By performing Kalsarp Shanti one gets blessed by 9 different species of snakes. Along with Kalsarp Shanti puja, Rahu & Ketu puja opens up the doors of success. By worshiping the gold idol of snake one gets blessed by Goddess Laxmi. The money earned is spent for right purpose. The unknown fear disappears from the mind. The mind is at peace and one starts thinking in a positive way. One gets respect in the society and also brings success in professional life. Family relations grow good and strong. Kalsarp Shanti puja protects a person from evil powers and energies. One gets an opportunity to serve his parents and elderly people in the family. Fear of snake vanishes by worshiping him. One gets rid of evil influence. Good health is achieved by performing Kalsarp Shanti Puja. One attains success in life by this puja.
Some Important Notes to remember before Kalsarp Shanti Puja:
- Kalsarp Shanti puja is perfromed in 1 day.
- Things required performing the puja.
- For Gents – 1 under-ware, 1 vest, 1 napkin and 1 dhoti
- For Ladies – 1 saree, 1 blouse, 1 petticoat and 1 napkin
- Above mentioned clothes should be new and should not be of black and green colour. After the puja is finished the clothes are supposed to be left at Trimbakeshwar only.
- Please book your puja date well in advance by providing your name, dates and mobile number to panditji to avoid inconvenience.
- Devotees should reach Trimbakeshwar till 6 pm one day before the vidhi.
- ID proof is necessary at all lodges in Trimbakeshwar to book a room.
- Stay and food will be charged separately from the puja fees.
Required Items for Puja-Vidhi:
Male: – 1 New Dhoti, Towel, Napkin (White)
Female: – 1 New Sari, Blows, Petticoat (White)
(or other than black and green color)
For more details contact us: +91 9823505543.