Kalsarp Dosh Nivaran is formed when all the planets are situated between Rahu & Ketu. When all the planets are hemmed between Rahu and Ketu i.e., the moon’s north node and the moon’s south node Kalsarp Yog is formed. Complete Kalsarp Yog is formed only when half of the chart is unoccupied by planets.
The Kalsarp Yog is a dreaded yog that can cause one’s life to be miserable. A person under the affliction of this yog leads a life of pain and misfortune. If it is highly afflicted this yog has the capacity to cancel out all the good Yoga’s of the chart.
When all the stars of fortune or planets get trapped in a vicious circle or when all the stars of fortune concentrate at one position in a horoscope then it is termed as conjunction of planets and then it’s time for you to understand that you have kalsarp yog in your life. At times a few planets are outside the circumference or reach of rahu and ketu. We earn lot of money but never know how it is spent or how it goes away from us. This yog brings negative thoughts in our mind and also creates fear in our mind. This yog brings hurdles in our studies and also creates problems in getting married. Kalsarp yog also brings downfalls or loss in business. Conflicts in husband-wife relation and other problems are also due to kalsarp yog.
This yog is more dangerous than other malefic yog. This yog affects a person till 55 years and some time throughout his life, it depends upon the position of Kalsarp yog. There are various types of this yog and are mentioned in detail here.
How to do Kalsarp yantra Puja and remedy Process?
A yantra is made by man and it has to be energized through mantras from the Vedas so that it helps the person connect with the higher power. This process of energizing the yantra is undertaken by priests. The process of placing this energized yantra in homes is also important and must be followed in a right manner. The following is the process of placing the kalsarp yantra:
- The first step before placing the yantra is to purify the body and freeing the mind from any bad and negative thoughts.
- Next, is to find a place on the floor which is undisturbed and facing the east direction.
- Light a lamp or incense.
- Place a fresh fruit and flower on the altar.
- Lay the yantra with a picture of the god which the yantra symbolizes.
- Next, take water from any leaf from whatsoever tree and sprinkle some on yourself and then on the altar.
- Close your eyes now and concentrate on the higher power with all sincerity and pray that god fulfil all your wishes.
- For Gents: – Dhoti, Gamcha, Underwear or Kurta Paijama.
- For Ladies: – Saree or Punjabi Dress.
- Don’t wear the black and green colour cloths on puja day.
- Puja Scheduled: – 3-4 hours.
Instructions after Kalsarp puja:
- Visarjan of cloths wear in puja
Evil Effects of Kalsarp Dosh:
- There are very serious effects of Kalsarp Dosh as it makes the individual to suffer from the problems in acquiring wealth, problems in the married life and mental distraction. The sudden death and the bad dreams are the prominent problems that are being faced. The success in the work is also delayed. Person also suffers from the diseases that are not curable by medicine. Person gets into the debts that are very difficult to get out from it.
Importance of Kalsarp Dosh Nivaran Puja:
- Kalsarp dosh nivaran Puja is very important as it helps in overcoming all the problems of the life. The sudden death of the person is also overcome when the kalsarp Puja is combined with the recitation of Lord Shivaji.
Significance of Kalsarp Dosh Nivaran Puja:
- There are two types of KalsarpYog: – Ascending Yog and Descending Yog. If the Rahu planet eats away all the planets then it is called ascending Kalsarp Yog and if the planets loes behind the Rahu planet then descending yog is formed.
Benefits of Kalsarp Dosh Nivaran Puja:
- This Puja helps the individual to get rid out of several problems like:-
- The planets malefic effects get minimized
- Obstacles in the path of success are also removed.
- The unmarried person gets married.
- Financial problems are resolved.
- Unemployed people get the job.
Remedies for Kalsarp Dosh:
- There are various remedies to remove the Kalsarp Dosh from the life of an individual and they are:-
- Daan of Rahu and Ketu.
- Tantrokt healing process
- Using siddha gem stones
- Kalsarp dosh nivarankawach
- Doing shiv aradhna
- Kalsarp Dosh nivaran ring
For more information please contact us on: 9823505543